SNA-KS is a nonprofit professional organization representing more than 500 members who provide high quality, low cost meals to students across the state of Kansas. SNA-KS is an affiliate of the School Nutrition Association (SNA), which is a national organization with more than 50,000 members.
- April 2018 Special Edition Call for Nominations
- School Nutrition Equipment Grant – Open April 1-30, 2018
- NEW SNA-KS Membership Benefits. ClickHEREfor more information
- Our Meetings & Events help you grow as a professional and improve your program
- News Karrier – March 2018
You have such an important job serving school meals to our nation’s children. By belonging to SNA, you are part of something bigger than just your school or district. You are joining the 55,000 committed members from across the county who are feeding the future. You represent all of the hungry children who eat at school and your voice matters.
Also, by being a member of SNA, you get a support network of friends who understand the everyday challenges of the cafeteria and access to resources that help make your job easier.
Enhance and further your career in many ways by becoming a member of SNA-KS.National and State New Member Application.
~ Do you have any updates? Please send them to: email@example.com